Those eligible to work in the UK without a Tier 2 include →
If you qualify for an ancestral visa (parent or grandparent born in the UK) OR you are a UK/EU passport holder OR if you have a parent (or sometimes grandparent) born in the EU you are typically eligible for that country’s passport
Commonwealth nationals aged 31 or under (Tier 5)
pass the word
Getting your UK RGN has just become EASIER than ever. And we’ll cover the cost!
- Certificate of sponsorship
- Work visa
- Subsidized or completely paid for airfare to the UK
- Meet and greet at the airport and onward journey organized
- NHS employees start with 35 paid holiday days a year
- 30% enhancement pay for nights/Saturdays
- 60% enhancement pay for Sundays and bank holidays
- Superb pension
- Temporary housing
It’s an exciting opportunity and we offer much more than these highlights. Of course, if you do have a choice and can get a visa without a sponsor we always recommend the travel assignment. We call it “trying without buying.” Three months is the ideal amount of time to spend in a location. Long enough to get to know the hospital staff and area and short enough so that if it isn’t your ideal assignment, it’s over before you know it. Try at least a few before signing on as staff. Contact us today for the latest information on this exciting, life-changing opportunity.